Monday, October 15, 2018

Children's Choir: Megan Seeds


Hello church family, my name is Megan Seeds.  I wanted to let you know about a fabulous part of the church that I was a part of from preschool through 6th grade.  Children’s/Junior choir at AHUMC is more than just a choir that sings.  This choir teaches the stories of Jesus!  The stories that the Children’s choir have taught include; Zacchaeus, the story of Esther, the parables that Jesus taught, the Christmas story, the adventures of Moses and so much more.  These songs/musicals are something that people of all ages will never forget!

This ministry means the world to me!  I have made so many friends, learned so many songs, and created so many bonds with the adults that taught me so much about singing and leadership inside of our church. Looking back at my experience with choir, I realize that my confidence level has grown from participating in this ministry at AHUMC.

The difference children’s choir made in my life was huge, it helped me develop a relationship with Christ.  This ministry has touched the hearts of many people, which always made me even more excited about participating in choir!

No comments:

Post a Comment